We know this is a place where you think you can break anything – including the rules. However, in order for you to have a fun time and to stay safe, we at Break Room Therapy still have to make rules for your own safety.
1. Absolutely no one under 13 is allowed within the business. Participants must either be over the age of 18 or aged 13+ with a parent/guardian who will be staying on the premises during the session.
2. Participants must have a signed waiver on file before participating. Waivers must be signed with your legal name, however we do respect preferred names and there is a spot for them on the waiver, and IDs are required for 18+yr olds at check in.
3. Closed toed shoes are required. Absolutely no sandals, flip flops, crocs, ladies flats, heels (of any size), hey dude shoes or loafers.
If the wrong shoes are worn, then that participant will either not be able to participate, or have to rent shoes for $10 if their size is available. If a staff member decides that your shoes are unable to be worn, their word is final as they are following the rules set forth by the insurance and governing rules we follow and for your safety
4. All weapons/tools used will be provided by the Break Room Therapy facility. You may bring in your own smashables, but not your own weapons.
5. All outside items to be smashed will be reviewed by Break Room Therapy staff first. Some items such as batteries, CRT TV’s or halogen bulbs are not allowed. You are allowed to bring up to 10 additional glass items for free as long as they are clean. 10 total not per person!
You may also bring in 2 electronics per session for a $5 disposal fee however absolutely no CRT TVs/monitors or ones with mercury labels. All other electronics are able to be brought in.
6. You may use your phone for photos, videos or live streaming 🙂 We do offer digital downloads of your session as well if you would like for a small extra fee.
7. If you or others in your party appear to be intoxicated, you will not be allowed to participate.
8. Only 2 people are allowed in a room at a time. However, others can watch from the viewing window and can tag-team in and out as needed. If at anytime your group has more then 2 people in the room, the session will be stopped and considered complete.
9. Smashing of the room is not allowed! Only smashing of the breakable items provided to you or that you brought in are allowed.
10. Your arrival time is 15 minutes prior to your booking time.
Arriving late WILL impact your session time so please plan accordingly. If you arrive at your scheduled session time or later (not before) you will either lose session time or have to pay a $25 fee to have the full session time provided to you. If you arrive with less then 10 minutes left of your session you will only have the option to reschedule your session, but it is also subject to a $30 reschedule fee. And any requests to reschedule the day of your scheduled session are also subject to a $25 fee. We do not charge for rescheduling of sessions if we are provided at least 24 hours’ notice. However, if we do not receive 24 hours’ notice of your scheduling request there is a fee.
Please note additional time is only an option if scheduling allows for this, otherwise you will need to reschedule.
Get In Touch
NO WALK-INS: All sessions are by appointment only.
by appointment only
Thursday & Friday
Book Your Session Now
7988 Clyde Park Ave. SW
Byron Center, MI 49315