We know this is a place where you think you can break anything – including the rules. However, in order for you to have a fun time and to stay safe, we at Break Room Therapy still have to make rules for your own safety.
1. Absolutely no one under 13 is allowed within the business. Participants must either be over the age of 18 or aged 13+ with a parent/guardian who will be staying on the premises during the session.
2. Participants must have a signed waiver on file before participating. The waiver must be signed with your legal name and ID is required before participating.
3. Closed toed shoes are required. Absolutely no sandals, flip flops, crocs, ladies flats, heels etc.
4. All weapons/tools used will be provided by the Break Room Therapy facility. You may bring in your own smashables, but not your own weapons.
5. All outside items to be smashed will be reviewed by Break Room Therapy staff first. Some items such as batteries, CRT TV’s or halogen bulbs are not allowed. You are allowed to bring up to 10 additional glass items for free as long as they are clean. 10 total not per person!
6. You may use your phone for photos, videos or live streaming 🙂 We do offer digital downloads of your session as well if you would like for a small extra fee.
7. If you or others in your party appear to be intoxicated, you will not be allowed to participate.
8. Only 2 people are allowed in a room at a time. However, others can watch from the viewing window and can tag-team in and out as needed. If at anytime your group has more then 2 people in the room, the session will be stopped and considered complete.
9. Smashing of the room is not allowed! Only smashing of the breakable items provided to you or that you brought in are allowed.
Get In Touch
NO WALK-INS: All sessions are by appointment only.
by appointment only
Thursday & Friday
Book Your Session Now
7988 Clyde Park Ave. SW
Byron Center, MI 49315